TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement is entered into by the user and these Terms & Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) shall regulate the relationship between Coinblu.com and the user (a natural or legal entity) (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) of www.coinblu.com (hereinafter referred as the “Website”).
1. The Client confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted all information, conditions and terms set out on Website which are open to be reviewed and can be examined by the public and which include important legal Information.
3. The terms of this Agreement shall be considered accepted unconditionally by the Client upon the Company’s receipt of an advance payment made by the Client. As soon as the Company receives the Client’s advance payment, every operation made by the Client on the Trading Platform shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement and other documentation/information on the Website.
4. The Client hereby acknowledges that each and any Operation, activity, transaction, order and/or communication performed by him/her on the Trading Platform, including without limitation through the Account, and the Website, shall be governed by and/or must be executed in accordance to, the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other documentation/information on the Website.
5. By accepting this current agreement, the Client confirms that he/she is able to receive information, including amendments to the present Agreement either via email or through the Website.
6. A client that is a legal entity can register with the Company not through the Website but by sending an email with its request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All terms and conditions contained herein, including without limitation to 1 to 5 above, shall at all times be applicable to the Legal Entity and the latter shall conform with such terms and conditions, obligations and rights at all times .